Friday, September 2, 2011

A is for Air Canada

So, I was being really quite silly, and took to typing every letter into the Google search box to see what the first hit was.



Let me enlightened you:

A is for Air Canada
B is for Best Buy
C is for Canadian Tire
D is for Dictionary
E is for Ebay
F is for Facebook (figures:P)
G is for Google (okay, why would you be typing google into a google search?!)
H is for Hotmail
I is for Ikea (that place is the Behemoth of all stores!)
J is for Job Bank
K is for Kijiji (now that has a lot of dots!)
L is for LCBO (snicker snicker snicker)
M is for Mapquest
N is for NHL (ugh)
O is for OSAP
P is for Porter (airlines)
Q is for Quotes
R is for Rogers
S is for Skype
T is for TD (Canada Trust)
U is for UPS
V is for Via Rail
W is for Walmart
X is for Xbox
Y is for Youtube
Z is for Zellers

I don't know about you, but I think it's pretty interesting to take a look at these words and their place in our society. Now go put on you anthropology hats, and analyze!





Okay, so I may be a little sleep deprived.

1 comment:

  1. Destiny Diddlesworth05 September, 2011

    haha wooow Sunny! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...