Thursday, September 8, 2011

Crush

It is now MY turn to do this music thing! :D
(read the rules in Sunny's post, if you're interested in doing this!) (:

If someone says, "are you ok?" you say; Loca (Shakira) woooow! :P

What would best describe your personality? Praise You in This Storm (Casting Crowns) Does this mean that I am very religious?...I hope so! (:

How would you describe yourself? Live it up (Lee DeWyze) ummm...?

What do you like in a guy/girl? Marie's Wedding (The High Kings) this made me LOL for some reason..

How do you feel today? Impossible (Shontelle)

What's your motto? Someone Like You (Adele)

What do your friends think of you? Watcha Say (Jason Derulo)

What do your parents think of you? Airplanes Pt. II (B.o.B, Eminem, Hayley Williams) ummmmm!??!?!
I don't even like this song much, so don't ask...and maybe my brother was Airplanes Pt. I!? ;P

What do you think about very often? Let's Just Fall in Love Again (Jason Castro) LOL! This one would be true, if you take out the Again!

What is 2 + 2? Trees Hate You (Julian Smith) I am LOLing right now! :P It's the words from the video! :P

What do you think of your best friend? Our Song (Taylor Swift)

What do you think of the person you like? We R Who We R (Ke$ha) ...ok..I was hoping for something that would actually make sense!

What is your life story? Sway (Michael Buble)

What do you want to be when you grow up? Home (Chris Daughtry) I want to be a house...!? NOOOOT really!

What do you do when you see the person you like? Love the Way You Lie (Eminem, Rihanna) again, don't like this song much...and I don't love the way he lies...I HOPE he doesn't lie...!

What will you do at your wedding? She Will Be Loved (Maroon 5) HEY! This makes sense! I will be loved by the dude I marry!

What will they play at your funeral? Battlefield (Jordin Sparks) ...not really my first choice. I'd like something less upbeat thanks.

What is your hobby/interest? Drummer Boy (Debi Nova) ...ok, all I could think of here was something sketchy! $;

What is your biggest fear? Tatoo (Jordin Sparks) Well, I don't want to get a tatoo, but it's not my biggest fear.

What is your biggest secret? Magic (B.o.B, Rivers Cuomo) :P

What do you want right now? When I Look at You (Miley Cyrus) I'm a Miley fan ok!? DON'T HATE!..sheeeeeeesh. It would be nice to look at you right now.. (; *wiggles brows*

What do you think of your friends? Just the Way You Are (Bruno Mars) THIS ONE WORKS TOO! I like my friends just the way they are! :D

What is the worst thing that could happen? Who Says (Selena Gomez) ...does this make sense!?

What is the one thing you regret? Whip My Hair (Willow Smith) yes guys, I regret whipping my hair back and forth... -.- noooooooo.. I HATE THIS SONG! WHY DIDN'T YOU DELETE IT YET DES!?

What makes you laugh? Hey Soul Sister (Train)

What makes you cry? Viva La Vida (Coldplay)

Will you ever get married? Price Tag (Jessi J)

What scares you the most? Just a Dream (Carrie Underwood) dreams DO scare me at times!

Does anyone like you? The Wild Rover (The High Kings)

If you could go back in time, what would you change? Born This Way (Lady GaGa) apparently not, cuz I was BORN THIS WAY BABY!

What hurts right now? Here we go Again (Demi Lovato) ...well if you REALLY don't want to hear it that much....!

What would you say to the person who tagged you? Who Dat Girl (Unknown...but it's ft. Akon) HAHAHAHAHA I LOL'd at this one! XD Sunny and Kota tagged me... :P

What will you name this note? Crush (David Archuleta) ...this song just HAD to get in there! ;P I like this song again actually!

That's it for me!

Dessy♥.

3 comments:

  1. "Cause you know this crush ain't going away-ey-ey-eyeyey"

    lol:P Niiiiice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny Diddlesworth08 September, 2011

    haha looolz! ;P and thanks Sunn-ay! I quite liked it too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...