Saturday, August 20, 2011

Two of the Best. . . Perhaps

So, I'm sick. Don't worry! It's nothing fatal (don't look so disappointed!! lol), just a cold. Normally when I'm sick, I don't want to do anything electronic b/c the bright screens hurt my eyes. But I'm feeling better now than yesterday, so here I am. And even yesterday, I was feeling ok to watch Beauty and the Beast, a movie that many people agree to be one of the best Disney movies of all time. Although, all the Disney classic cartoons are pretty awesome. Aladdin, the Lion King, the Little Mermaid, Winnie the Pooh!! I also watched Tangled (even tho, at that point, my eyes and head hurt so bad I just listened to the entire thing. Except the lantern scene. I just HAD to watch that part!!), another movie that can be counted as a classic, even tho it was made recently. It's got the epic songs, cute and loveable characters, as well as those characters you just love to hate, a great storyline, and a happy ending!! *siiiiiiigh* I think those two movies have to be two of the best movies ever made. Well, best cartoons, anyway.






Oh yes. Definitely the best.

2 comments:

  1. lol:P

    I love the lantern scene!:D I also think that the Princess and the Frog is another classic new Disney movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny Diddlesworth20 August, 2011

    all I'll say is....I LOVE TANGLED! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...