Saturday, August 27, 2011

Quotes, Link(s), Raaaaandomness!

yada, yada, yaaaaaaaaada...why am I always listening to music when I'm blogging...!?!?!? SIMPLE; I'm cool like that!





that is all.






JUUUUUUUUUUST KIDDING!

okaaaayy, so I used to be one of those anti-Twitter peeps , but now I have Twitter and I looove it! I have a personal one, meaning it isn't for my blog, so Y'ALL CAN'T HAVE IT! *laughs evilly*...riight. ANYWHO, I got it on April 25th, 2011, I believe and I currently have 1,855 tweets. I'm a crazy tweeter, what can I say?! I won't deny it! pardon me while I eat some freezie..and dance creepily in my seat to some music.
RIIIIIIIIIIGHT again.
I'm going to read y'all some tweets that I have re-tweeted, as it's called. It means that people tweet the thing, and you re-tweet it cuz you think it's epic..or something like that(: I have re-tweeted all these ones cuz I think they're; inspiring, cool, or I agree with them! so here I go!

This bunch will be from @RelatableQuote;

-I don't need a certain number of friends, just a number of friends I can be certain of.
-Sometimes God pushes us to our limits. It's because he has greater faith in us than we have in ourselves
-"I'm hungry..." "Didn't you just eat?" "Yeah... so?"
(this part is from me; not the tweet) ^^^^that is the story of my life pretty much ;P
-Loving someone and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.
-The awkward moment when you wake up before your friend at their house and have no idea what to do to pass time until they wake up.
-A relationship with God is the most important relationship you can have.
-That awkward moment when you take a bite of your pizza and you accidentally take off the whole layer of cheese ♥
-that awkward moment when you spell the word correctly but it just looks so wrong, so you just stare at it forever.
-Being single doesnt mean you are weak, it means your strong enough to wait for what you deserve.
-That awkward moment when you really want to text someone, but you have nothing to talk about...
-I'd rather hear the ugly truth, than a beautiful lie.
-Dear Sleep, I'm sorry I hated you when I was little, but now I can't get enough of you! Sincerely, Me
-Life is like a scary movie. We never really know when the scary parts are coming so we just have to stay strong & be ready to face them
-that awkward moment when you do a math problem, and your answer isn't even one of the choices.
-That awkward moment you flush the toilet in the middle of the night and it’s the loudest sound in all the universe.
-When I hear myself eating crunchy food, I wonder if people can hear it too.

and here's one more I just re-tweeted now! :P
-Never hate people who are jealous of you but Respect their jealousy because they're the ones who think that you're better than them.

Those are pretty much ALL of the tweets I've re-tweeted from @RelatableQuote. AREN'T THEY JUST SOOOOOO RELATABLE?!??!!? I love them! :P

aaaaalso, for awhile, after each of my posts on here I'll post a random fact (or 2 or 3 or more) about me, because after I posted the random facts post yesterday, I had SOOO many facts pop into my head! :P

xo, Destiny♥

1; I ALWAYS have my fingernails painted! They're not always perfect, but they always have paint on them, unless I've just removed the old paint.
2; The only movies I've cried in are "The Last Song" and "Soul Surfer". Those are 2 of my fav movies.
3; I wish that I could be a more serious person, sometimes. There are certain people who I wish would take me seriously, but they just don't! /:

P.S. Have you watched Psych!? I haven't seen a lot of it, but this video (with clips from it) always makes me laugh! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtz7E5-irgA&list=FLqrututIjBTabJuP_tHxLsw&index=2&feature=plpp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...