Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Old Random Blog Posts: June 2010 Edition

Hey!

Yes, I am here! Destiny is in the HOUSE! "The party don't start til I walk in"...or in this case, til I start bloggin'! XD sorry...that was kinda laaame.

I don't usually post on here because I have nothing super exciting to post about. I was going to write nothing and super at the same time and it came out "nother" :P loooooolz. ANYWHO, if you look back to some recent-ish posts, you will see that it goes; Sunny, Dakota, Sunny, Dakota, Sunny, Sunny, Dakota....etc. (or something like that, I'm just guessing).

Does the title of this post confuse you? Or have you just not read it yet? Either way, I will explain.
As I said before, I never know what to say on this blog. Today I came up with something epic! I was reading some old posts and found something funny and figured, 'why not just copy and paste different funny parts and post them in a bloggy-blog entry!?' SO THAT'S WHAT I'M HERE TO DO TODAY! :D



Here I go:

From "The Book" (posted by Dakota)
'I know why...' Jiggly thought to himself. But he said nothing. They'd find out soon enough. The morons. Jiggly laughed evilly to himself. Then Miggy came over."Hey Jiggly," he said, "why are you laughing evilly?"
"SILENCE, YOU IMBICILE!!" Jiggly bellowed, then slunk off creepily, his legs bent in a position that was a alarmingly difficult to stand in, much less slink in. Miggy stood dumbfounded for a moment, then applauded Jiggly's amazing leg strength. "GIVE IT UP FOR THE SLINKY!!" he shouted. The others cheered and applauded, even tho they had no idea what he was talking about.

From “I…HAVE ARRIVED” (posted by Dakota) -a day without sunshine is like night.
-it's bad luck to be superstitious.
-honk if you like peace and quiet
-i just let my mind wander, and it didn't come back.
-I used to think i was indecisive, but now i'm not so sure.
-no matter where you go, you're there.
-what happens if you're scared half to death twice?
-i didn't use to finish sentences but now I

and my personal favorite...
-i used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out

From “Jus de Fromage” (posted by Dakota) Me: What is your opinion on chicken?
Guppy: A chicken is a flightless bird, stupid and tasty.

From “Random Commando” (posted by Dakota) Wilson is here with me. say hi, Wilson
.....he says hi.

From “10 Random Things about Me” (posted by Dakota)
Me: Am I amazing?
Guppy: All humans seem the same to me.

Hmm.....apparently Guppy was unimpressed. Oh well. You win some, you lose some. You can't please everybody! :D

From the comment’s in “Cat” (posted by yours truly) Sunny: Welcome Sherlock!
Me: haha YES SUNNY!! :P Did you think that I was in Hawaii? ;P I hope not! ;) See yah in Church!
Sunny: im not that stupid:P:P

There you have it! Those were all different funny things from blog posts in June 2010! I went through ALL of the blog posts....you can easily see that Dakota is the most humourous (Sorry Sunny!)

And btw, if that "Cat" one didn't make sense, go to June 2010 and read it! :P

Hope you enjoyed! I'll be back at some point doing more of these...if you enjoyed them!

Dessyyyyyyyy

P.S. I actually copied and pasted all of those blog segments into Microsoft Word and then copied them into this post! XD

5 comments:

  1. LOL! :D I <3 that one quote, too; "I used to have and open mind, but my brains kept falling out!" X) lol loved the post, Des!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, for the P.S. part, good to know

    Nice post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Destiny Diddlesworth25 August, 2011

    @Kote: haha yahhh! :P and thankss♥
    @Sunn-ay: looolz I know...I just thought you peeps needed to know! XD and thankss as well♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Destiny Diddlesworth25 August, 2011

    also, the quote about Jiggly cracks me up EVERY single time! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I know. ;) I LOVE OUR BOOK!! bahahahahahahaha!!!! X)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...