Monday, August 8, 2011

New. . . or Not

Hey! So, if you haven't read Lydia's post, or are wondering "who the heck is Lydia?", go back one post, kay? it's not a long post and will enlighten you admirably. Now, for the real reason I hopped into cyberspace. The backround of the blog was bothering me. Really, really bothering me. It had been jellybeans for a long long time.



So, I decided to change it. I went into Design, then Template Designer, and changed it to tye-dye. I told no one and asked no one's permission before doing this, so if you are reading this, and the backround is jellybeans, or something other than tye-dye, you'll know the others didn't like it, and changed it again. Just fyi. PEACE!!!

*holds up peace sign, then runs from the room like a maniac, laughing like this:*

-----> MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahaha. . . . . .

6 comments:

  1. Destiny Diddlesworth08 August, 2011

    When I saw the tye-dye, my head literally snapped back a few cenimetres! ;P but it's not too bad...kinda hard on the eyes..

    and you got the PEACE thing from my orthodontist story...right? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and dessy are changing it up, sorry Kote. We liked our eyes too much to keep the tie-dye:P

    Plus, it kind of made me feel like I was being strangled by a hippy:P lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL SUNNY!!! and that's fine guys, i just wanted something other than the jellybeans! But I must say, I <3 the new polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Destiny Diddlesworth09 August, 2011

    So do I! And Sunny, I like the green background better than the hot pink. It seems lighter and prettier(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good, it looks like we have a winner!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...