Friday, August 26, 2011

DAKOTAAA!

HIIIIII!

This is your favourite blogger, Destiny Diddlesworth! If I'm not your favourite..then....that's ok!(: haha, I'm just being weiiiiiiiird...(that's a given).

kso, the point of this post is to write about my good chum, Dakota. You see, this all came about because she was telling me, via MSN, that she was blogging. So I said that I felt like blogging too, but I hadn't the slightest what to blog about. I HATE THAT! Not the fact that I didn't know what to blog about, but that people write "I haven't the slightest...". Shouldn't it be "I haven't the slightest idea"?...Well, I suppose I've seen it both ways. ANYHOW, Dakota gave me a bunch of ideas on what to blog about, and one of them (the first one actually), was her! So I said that I'd actually blog about her. Her reaction? "oh dear. . . .lol jk. ;p "

NOW I MUST BLOG ABOUT HER!

I'll just say some random facts about her and our friendship because I suddenly don't feel like typing like a mad-woman.

1: Dakota is about to have her birthdaaaay!
2: Dakota used to be really shy, but I think our group of friends at Church (I like to say mostly me), brought her out of her shell.
3: If I'm not at some public place (school, Church, grocery store, etc.) or my house, I'm usually at Dakota's house.
4: Dakota and her brother, Wilson, are like siblings to me.
5: THEY HAVE AN EPIC CAT!
6: I think that Dakota knows a lot of stuff about me that many others don't know.
7: SHE'S EPIC!
8: Her and Wilson make me feel really short! D;
9: hmm....Dakota and I like to be psychotic together!
10: According to Dakota, I'm a "Physchotic-Tea-Drinking-Purple-Angel-Face"..or something
11: DAKOTA IS SUPER COOL!
12: We're talking on MSN right now.
13: Dakota hates Facebook, yet she still has an account! ;P
14: Her favourite colour is red.
15: SHE LOVES PIZZA!
16: We have lots of AMAZING memories together!
17: I LOVE DAKOTA DENSMORE ♥ (AND SUNNY SMITH, OF COUUUUURSE!!!)



That's all I have to say on Dakota for now!

Des(:






PEACE!

*runs away from the computer like a mainiac*

3 comments:

  1. lol thanks, Des! :D <3 Love you, too! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny Diddlesworth26 August, 2011

    No probbbs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahaha, you better love me too!:P

    Tehe, nice post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...