Monday, July 4, 2011

Untitled

hmm...I thought this pizza pop was expired...?! Guess not..

OH! Hello!
Pardon my little self chat up there. Excuse me while I frantically try to get tomato sauce out of my white shorts...it didn't work. Ah well, these are going in the wash tonight.

YES! I titled my post "Untitled". Why? BECAUSE I CAN! No....well...ok FINE! I did call it that because I can but also because I don't think that EVERYTHING needs a title..though in this case I guess untitled IS a title! Ah well...WHO CARES!

SO I AM HAVING A SPAZZ BECAUSE I LIKE FOOD! Dakota's post (below mine)...READ HER'S FIRST! STOP READING MINE AND READ HERS FIRST!

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

GREEN BUTTS!
If you're laughing, that means that you are still reading this post...AND EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING BUT YOU'RE READING THIS POST, THAT MEANS YOU'RE STILL READING THIS POST! so if you haven't read Dakota's post...THEN READ HERS FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!

OK! Finally you're done reading hers. Now, as I was saying; Dakota's post inspired me to blog about food! :D I love food! I AM EATING FOOD RIGHT NOW! A PIZZA POP! I THINK IT IS THREE CHEESE! I REALLY WANT A CREAMSICLE! THEY'RE SOO YUMMY!



 I'm gonna put them on the grocery list! THERE! I PUT THEM ON THE LIST! I will tell you what I see in our pantry.
-kit-kat
-OATMEAL
-bacon dippers
-KRAFT DINNER
-tupperware
-BROWN SUGAAAA
-flour
-TRISCUITS!

That's only some of the stuff I saw! I really like food...we're having leftover SPAGHETTI FOR SUPPER AND THEN I'M GOING TO THE LIBRARY TO PICK UP MY BOOK! :D i PUT IT ON HOLD AND IT JUST CAME IN TODAY! ;D WOOT!

I really want chinese food right about now! On Friday, Dakota, Sunny, Rebecca, the OTHER Dakota and I are going to the MALL! The other Dakota had her birthday a couple weeks ago and now we're going to CELEBRATE! WOOOOT! CHUCK A PARTY! CHUCK NORRIS! BIRFDAY! When I wrote birthday up there, I thought of birFday...so I wrote BIRFDAY! ;P HAHAHAHAHAHA!....I'm honestly not even hyper right now...i'm just randomly writing stuff. AND YAH! when we're at the mall we're going to eat lunch and I'm goiong to get..CHINESE FOOD! I used to think it was too complicated but I went and got it with Sunny last time and it was SIMPLE! but the people were kinda rude! /: OH WELL WHO CARES I GOT THOSE NOODLES THAT EVERYONE LOVES! :D YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM! And I know that Sunny willl get chinese food. Dakota (blogging Dakota) will probably get KFC..I used to get that with her but now I get CHINESE FOOD! and I dunno what Rebecca and the other Dakota are gonna get....

I JUST SHOVED A BIG PIECE OF PIZZA POP IN MY PIE HOLE...THAT'S MY MOUTH FYI! Now I just scraped my plate.

I
am
going
to
get
a
drink
.

OK?
ok...
GOOO!
I mean GOOD!

Hope you enjoyed.

.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.

kbye.













I just posted it but now I wanted to edit it and say: I'M DRINKING SUNNY-D WITH A STRAAAAAAAAAAW! :D

4 comments:

  1. wow dessy:P

    And yes I converted you to Chinesefoodism! MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny Diddlesworth04 July, 2011

    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FOR CHINESE FOOD! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!!!!!!!! i especially love the beginning! X) love this post! BAHAHAHAHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Destiny Diddlesworth09 July, 2011

    haha! :P Thank yah Jacket! REMEMBER THAT FROM SARNIA LAST SUMMER??! ;P we should put this post in the Popular Posts thing-er-ma-bob!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...