Friday, July 15, 2011

Our Magical British Buddy...

It is a bittersweet day. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 is out today! However, I'm not going to get to see it till some time next week:( In a way I'm excited to see it, but in a way I'm like "It's over...? *sob*". I know that my fellow blog writers aren't really fans, but I AM! SO THERE:P The stories were just so great, and the scope that J.K. Rowling had when she wrote them is stunning. Just thinking about them...

*WOOSH, KERSPLAT*

That was the sound of my mind blowing. Reading books so rich in plot is inspiring, and makes me want to be a better writer! Let me just have an emotional break down for a minute.
.
..
... (Tears, sobs, "WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END?!" "Please write another J.K. Rowling, pretty please with a cherry on top!" more sobs, more tears, etc etc)
..
.

Alright, I'm pulling myself together enough to share with you some HP pics we took at the mall.


Harry Potter, you shall be missed.


(Yes, I know he's a fictional character, leave me alone!)


tehe:P Have fun seeing HP in Imax!!!! I sure will:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...