Monday, July 4, 2011

My spaz to Myself

RAWR!!!! CHOCOLATE!!!! IT'S EVERYWHERE!! 






I can't go through a day without it popping up in my face!! Chocolate milk! Ice cream bars! Fudgcicles! Cookies! Chocolate, chocolate, CHOCOLATE!! I'M SO FAT!!! well, not really. But I should be! And I will be, the way I eat! How's that, you ask? How do you eat, you ask? LIKE A PIG!!! THAT'S HOW!!!! CHOCOLATE AND CHIPS AND POP AND MARSHMALLOWS AND EVEN COTTON CANDY!!!!! DAY IN AND DAY OUT!!! I SHOULD BE 300 POUNDS BY NOW!!! of course, I'm not. And not because I excercise, in case you were thinking that was the reason. BECAUSE I AM A LAZY BUTT!!! I SIT AT HOME ALL DAY, EVERY DAY, READING AND PLAYING VIDEO GAMES AND EATING!!! mark my words, one of these days, you'll see me and go, "Oh my gosh, who is that incredibley obese person?" AND IT WILL BE ME!!!!!!!! "So," you say, "stop eating! not completely, of course, just curb your sweet tooth." but I can't!! well, sometimes I actually do ok. BUT MOST TIMES, I HAVE NO WILL!! I WILL EAT AND EAT AND EAT AND EAT, AND THEN SIT AND SIT AND SIT, AND WAIT TO GET FAT!! I WON'T STAND FOR IT, I TELL YOU!! but what can i do? well, excersise, for one thing, and like you said, curb my sweet tooth. it's hard, but i think i can do it, will or no. I'LL NEVER SURRENDER!!!!! FIGHT THE POWER OF THE CHOCOLATE AND SWEET THINGS THEREOF!!!! FOR SLIMNESS!!!

I hope you enjoyed reading my little rant as much as I enjoyed writing it. I will now go have a fudgcicle. (don't judge me! baby steps). ;)

4 comments:

  1. lol:P I actually recall reading something about chocolate being mildly good for you. But that's probably just me twisting whatever I read to fit what I wanted to hear:P!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny Diddlesworth04 July, 2011

    hahahahaha! I honestly loooved this Dakota! And I totally agree 1000000000000%! One of these days...well...i'll be obese too! $; haha..but yes, it was an epic post!
    and Sunny; it's only good for you like if you have one piece a day.(;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Destiny Diddlesworth04 July, 2011

    Also, I loved the ending! ;P and btw, I dunno if you (Kote) told me this or who...but anyway "embrace the fatness!" XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow dessy. i counted the zeroes, and you agreed with me 10 trillion percent. X) LOL and thaaaanks guys. ;) <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...