Thursday, June 23, 2011

SUMMER, SPAZZING AND SUCH!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Like my alliteration?!? I love it!(:

As Sunny's post says; NO MORE SCHOOL! SUMMER SUMMER SUUUUUUUUUMMER!



Well I'm paraphrasing but you know what I mean! And if you don't...then WOOOOOOW! I am having a massive SPAZZ right now because Sunny sent me a picture! You might be thinking 'is that any reason to spaz?' and...YES IT IS! LOOK AT SUNNY'S POST BELOW AND SWOOOOOOON OVER THE FIRST PICTURE! I loooved it and so she sent it to me and now it's my desktop background and every time I look at it I wanna go to SARNIA!...that's because the picture is TAKEN there....duuuuuuuh! and NOOO! not Narnia....SARNIA! SSSSSSSSSSSSS! S-A-R-N-I-A! :D I really want to go there riiiiiight now! But we're not going until August...I have to be a patient little Destiny J. Diddlesworth...oh how I hate being a patient little Destiny J. Diddlesworth.....GAAAAAAAH! But I'll live!

I am on MSN with Dakota and Sunny and I'm spazzing at Dakota right now...and I almost LOL'ed at what I said so I'll tell you! I told her that I am blogging on SHIBB! Y'all are thinking 'shibb?? whaaaaaaaaaaat?' Well, whenever any of the 3 of us are blogging on this blog we say SHHB because that's like an abbreviation! So I said SHIBB! because that's how SHHB is pronounced! :D HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHELJHAS;LJFA IEKFOPD UDASJF;KLAWEJ! WOOOOOOOOOOOOAH! I'm spazzing big time...

I think I'll go now! BUT CHECK OUT THE FIRST PICTURE ON SUNNY'S POST BELOW MINE!!! :D

BYEEEE!

Destiny and Chicken.

2 comments:

  1. LOL I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny Diddlesworth23 June, 2011

    Did you REALLY

    OR

    ARE YOU LYYYYYING TO ME! O;

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...