Thursday, June 23, 2011

SCHOOL'S OUT FOR THE SUMMER!!!

Need I say more?

And because I got a new camera, I'm posting some visuals that are summer-y, because school is out! Woot! Alright, that was rather weak, WOOT!!!!! SCHOOL IS OUT!! SUMMER'S HERE BABY!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS!!!!!!!!!!! LA LA LA!!!!I SING BECAUSE I'M HAPPY!!!! HAPPY THAT I NEVER HAVE TO TAKE SCIENCE AGAIN! GOOD BYE NASTY DISSECTIONS, AND EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE THAT I CARE VERY LITTLE ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLO SUMMER!

that's better.

I want a burrito

3 comments:

  1. cOoL pIx SuNnY! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, as Dessy said b4 to me, SUNNY HAS MAD PICTURE TAKING SKILLS!!!! :D <3 what bird is that, in the first pic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thanks! I'm almost positive it's a seagull, but I don't quite remember...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...