Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pictures and other things....



Before we start, these are two pics we took for our blogger buddy, JTI. JTI, feel free to copy these for your own personal use, or talk to me (Sunny) to get them developed/on a memory stick.

So on Sunday we, me, Dessy, Kote, Rebecca, and Wilson/Spock, took a bunch of pictures which I will share with you now. Also, I decided to share my photos on flickr. Go to www.flickr.com/sunny-smith to see them! And now for the pics,
Our feet!
These is our shoes at the edge of the sand in the park.
This is Rebecca, Kote, and Dessy under the green umbrella!
This is Dessy holding a fabric flower.
Do I really need to explain this one?

Hope you enjoyed! Have a nice summer.

1 comment:

  1. Destiny Diddlesworth28 June, 2011

    That photoshoot was SOO FUN! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...