Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'M EXCITED FOR JUNE!!

So last month Dessy suggested at the beginning of the month we make a post about what were excited for in June. Now I think this is pretty obvious but....

I'M EXCITED FOR THE END OF SCHOOL!!!!




I'm not to keen on exams, but summer, oh yes I'm excited! Here's a list of other things I'm excited for:
-So You Think You Can Dance just started last week! That means a whole summer of dancing on TV!
-I might be trading rooms with someone in my house! So I get a new room!!! Maybe...
-My dad is going to make cheesecake for my mom's birthday! BAKED CHEESECAKE! DID YOU HEAR THAT?! THAT IS AWWWWWWWWWESOME!!!:D:D:D:D:Dyes, be envious....:P
-I'm excited for blogging
-I'm excited for writing
-I'm excited for MERLIN!!! Although that doesn't start till Sept/Oct. I'M EXCITED FOR IT NOW!!!
-I'm excited for a possible movie night with the girls!
-Youth BBQ
-taking lots of pictures
-SUNNY WEATHER!

That's about it, I think. I'm watching SYTYD right now, so I'm a gonna goooooooooooooo!

ttfn!

P.S. Kote, and Dessy don't forget to post!

1 comment:

  1. *SYTYCD...you forgetted the C!(; and hehe BBQS ARE AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...