Thursday, June 23, 2011

FREAKIN' OUT!!

HI EVERYBODY I AM A SPAAZZ!!!!! but you might have guessed that. sometimes I wonder where SPAZ comes from. I'll look it up! NO I WON'T!!!! BECAUSE LOOKING UP THINGS IS FOR CALM PEOPLE!! AND I AM NOT CALM!!!!!! AAHHH!! (freaks out). HEY!! did you see the title? did you notice how I didn't use a G?!?! that's because I am a REBEL!!!!!!! I REBEL AGAINST GRAMMER AND CORRECT SPELLING!!!!!!!!!! well, not really. but let's pretend.

WAIT!! DON'T GO ANY FURTHER UNTIL YOU'VE READ SUNNY'S AND THEN DESTINY'S POSTS!! B/C THEY DID THEIR'S FIRST!! AND THAT'S ONLY FAIR!!! and if you're like me, you don't really like going back and reading only-somewhat-old-actually-kinda-recent-posts, because you feel like you're missing the good stuff, BUT YOU'RE NOT!! THIS IS THE GOOD STUFF!! LIKE, NOT HERE, THERE!! READ THERI POSTS!!!!! THERI!! HA!!!!!!!!!! I can't type.

I'M LISTENING TO THIS SLOW SONG THAT IS TAKING THE EDGE OFF MY SPAZZINESS. which is sad. very sad.

soo....oh yeah! SARNIA AND EPIC PICS!! I AM FREAKING OUT OVER THEM, JUST LIKE DESSY WAS!!! AND IF YOU STILL HAVEN'T READ HER (AND SUNNY'S) POST(S) YET, THEN SHAME ON YOU!! SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE FOREVER SHUNNED BY THE ASSOCIATION OF UTTER AWESOMENESS!!! but still, read on.

I WANT TO GO TO SARNIA!! you may not think they're anything there, and really, there's not. but they have beached, a river, a bridge, and grandparents. SO THAT MAKES IT AWESOME AND WORTHWHILE!!

OH MY GOODNESS!! HOT PINK SKY!! not in real life, THO IT WOULD BE AWESOME!! but in this pic that Sunny took with special effects!! :D :D and a duck!! I mean--nevermind.



wow. spazzing is exhausting! I'm going to go (only Dessy will get this, if she even remembers) popping across coconut street. You bomb, sir!

Goodkiryhtigureh gtsytruise tyhrtusrgthksehrg sdlftusry final spaz. (not forever! just for now.)

2 comments:

  1. Destiny Diddlesworth23 June, 2011

    HAHHAHAHAH! GREat post there Dakotaaaa! I LOL'ed a few times! and yesssssssss! I remember that! XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...