Thursday, May 5, 2011

I have a tiny problem

So I know you're all aching to know my problems *cough cough* riiiiiiiiiiight. Anyways, I have posted two times in a row, and this will be my third! I don't know what its, maybe b/c of the weather, or that I have 12 followers (most of which idk!) on my blog (Excuse that little act of boasting:P) but I really feel like blogging!! EEEEEEEEEEEEKKK! <- that was a weird high pitched squeal. So of course I'm posting pictures (again) These are some I took on a recent shopping escapade. Oh yes, it was an escapade! :P
Random pic of Old Navy's new entrance, it made me thing of those things you put in front of each other to show how red and blue make purple!
This is a cool chandelier (you have no idea how long it took me to figure how to spell that:P) that we saw in Garage. It's in the "Man Couch" area. Haha, man couch....
Really awesome notebook in Coles that I was too cheap to buy *mutters to self "you don't need another notebook, you don't need another notebook. I WANT THAT NOTEBOOK!* However, notebook = $$, Sunny = pretty much broke. Anywho, Dakota shielded me from the clerk, so they wouldn't see me taking the pic. Some stores are touchy about things like that. We'd rather not get kicked out of the mall:P
Finally, this is the home of the light fairies. One time me and Kote were in the food court having lunch and were like "Hey that looks like a tree!" Than we were like "I bet light fairies live in it, and when one of they gets mad they knock out some of the lights!" I don't know if you can tell in this pic but a few of the fixtures are missing bulbs.

So there's some pictures, hope you enjoyed! *poof* <-- that was me telaporting. And yes, I teleport with a poof of smoke, b/c I'm awesome like that.


P.S. Kote, and Dessy blog soon, so I don't continue on this out of control reign of SHHB!

2 comments:

  1. LOL EPIC SHOPPING TRIP!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny Diddlesworth08 May, 2011

    Yes, that was an epic shopping trip!(: and...I miiiiiight blog on here!(;

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...