Thursday, May 19, 2011

ha Ha HA!!

Hey everyone,
So this is the story of my photography attempts. I was trying to pull off the blurry-ish effect in the back round, and it went well, interesting. I wanted to take a picture of this tree defect because it reminded me of Grandmother Willow from Pocahontas. Btw, if you haven't seen that movie, go watch it! It's awesome, if not a bit historically inaccurate, but hey, it's a movie. Anyways, here is the first attempt of Grandmother Willow:



As you can see, it didn't quite make it to the blurry back round. I think the camera was confused with what part was the back round....yeah that's it, it wasn't my fault at all.....I totally had it on the right setting....

Ah, the sweet smell of success!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...