Wednesday, April 27, 2011

TITLE

♪ We're off to see the Wizard!
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.
We hear he is a whiz of a wiz,
If ever a wiz there was!
If ever, oh ever, a wiz there was,
The Wizard of Oz is one, because,
Because, because, because, because, because!
Because of the wonderful things he does!
~♪♫♪♫~
We're off to see the Wizard!
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz! ♪

In case you're wondering, no, I haven't watched that movie recently. I have watched Psych and Sherlock and parts of Somthing for the Boys, but not that.



LAAAAA!

The "popular posts" section of the sidebar lists posts with the most comments, but they're not as humor-inducing or interesting as some others we have on tap. Let me list them for you. :D Mind you, these are ones that I, personally, like the best. Reactions may vary.

-We speak no Americano (January, 2011)
-And then. . . (January, 2011)
-Things that have humored me lately (November, 2010)
-. . . yes. . . (November, 2010)
-Coffee (October, 2010)
-Ho Hum Do Drum (August, 2010)
-Hanging Out (July, 2010)
-Jus de Fromage (June, 2010)
-I. . .Have arrived (June, 2010)
-The secret life of my neighbors (May, 2010)
-Sunny's ideas (May, 2010)
-Chocolate!!! (May, 2010)

And probably more, I'm just too lazy to go back any farther (did you notice? I went backwards, date-wise.). And yes, many of them are by me. What can I say? I'm conceited. Anyway, if you choose to read them, read "Sunny's ideas" before "The secret life of my neghbors." Well, I guess that should've been obvious, seeing as their listed from the most recent to the oldest, but still. I thought I'd inform you anyway, and save you the stress of having to think. So, pickles and cheese (which I actually had....yesterday? recently, anyway), and I leave you now as I go poof across the mountains. Ciao!

4 comments:

  1. lol:P I took a trip down memory lane and looked at some of our old posts! Good times, good times:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny Diddlesworth01 May, 2011

    loooolz Kota. I loooove how you end your blogs with interesting things to say! ;p
    and btw....PICKLES AND CHEESE!(: too bad they didn't have any of those today! D:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...