Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I Tink I Taw a Putty-Tat!

AWWW!!! MY CAT IS SOOO CUTE!! He is, as most of you who are reading this know, a ragdoll cat, which means he is BIG, even though he's only just had his first b-day on April the 1st. He is so floppy! Once he's relaxed, it's like he's BONELESS! you can pick him up and sling him over your shoulder and he doesn't care. And his meow is so ADORABLE! Seriously, it's THE tiniest, THE most PATHETIC meow you've never heard in your life! ha! My bro and I have a lot of pet (haha! get it? pet!) names for him, such as, Kitty, Kitty-Witty, FuzzFace, FuzzButt, Da Pussy-Wussy, Da Fluffy-Wuffy, Buddy, Buddy-Boo, Kitten-Witten, and Floppy-Woppy. Lots of W's, no? lol. His real name is Sherlock (Yes, as in Sherlock Holmes), for those of you who don't know. (I know my blogging cohorts are aware of most of these things, but hey, who knows who's reading this, right? HELLO?? ARE YOU OUT THERE?? yes? ok, good.) :D Anywhoo. I only blogged about this b/c Sherlock was just in here, squeaking his fuzzy little head off. Lol, he has so much fur, not only do we sometimes see clumps of it blow by like tumbleweeds, but it also constantly reminds me of the lines "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!" and "It's so FLUFFY!!" from Dispicable Me. Oh, and as a final bit of info to any of those who don't know, HE HAS THE MOST GORGEOUS BLUE EYES! HE IS SO ADORABLE! ok, I'm done my rant. I'm gone. Seriously, I'm outta here. PigglyPuss! Ok, now I'm leaving. For real. I'm hittin' the road, just takin' off. I mean it. So...... Bye.

4 comments:

  1. Lol:P the last line reminded me of "Hit the road Jack! And don't you come back no more no more no moreeeeee!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! :D oh, for nicknames, I forgot to add Puddin' Face, Da Puddin'-Wuddin', Putty-Wutty. HA! babyspeak is fun! X)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Destiny Diddlesworth07 April, 2011

    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha! all of the pet names made me LOL! As well as "squeaking his fuzzy little head off", "we sometimes see clumps of it blow by like tumbleweeds", aaaand weeeeell...basically the WHOLE THING! ahhahah...you crackle me up Kotaa! <3<3 (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha! X) glad to be of service.:D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...