Friday, April 29, 2011

Here Comes the Bride....

So, I made up a rhyme in honor of the royal wedding which happened today. I was spurred with inspiration when the guy sitting a couple of feet away from me said "The Queen's not dead", oh he just said "Only one is techniqually royal" hmm, anyhow!

Here comes the bride
In royality she precides
Here comes the groom
Now sharing a room
With Kate

Alright, so that was a bit of a fail, but I don't have time to fix it:P Happy royal wedding day! Lets hope this marriage goes better than the last big royal wedding...



P.S. I wished we lived in England so we'd have this day off!

4 comments:

  1. Destiny Diddlesworth01 May, 2011

    hahah good job(: we SHOULD have had that day off! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah, that's what I was looking for, what a material! existing here at this website, thanks admin of this website.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage - losing weight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for some other excellent post. The place else
    may just anybody get that kind of info in such an ideal method of writing?
    I've a presentation subsequent week, and I'm at the look for such info.


    Also visit my homepage; rheumatoid arthritis and pregnancy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...