Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Squirrel Nut Zippers

So, I just found this new band that I enjoy! It's called, you guessed it, the Squirrel Nut Zippers. It's like a big band-jazz kind of feeling. I heard it for the first time on the way home from the retreat from Jaye's ipod. It's catchy! Apparently, they were formed in the 90's and took a look hiatus, than played again together in 2008. Anywho, they're certainly a new listening experience! Comment with your opinions on the song:) I've only listened to a few of there songs, and this one is my favourite:




3 comments:

  1. Destiny Diddlesworth22 February, 2011

    Cooolzz song! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah Jaye showed me these guys a while ago, got em on my iPod :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. long time no comment Jamies:P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...