Friday, February 4, 2011

HaloTherapy

We were driving one fine Thursday night (and by fine, I mean FRIGID!), and we passed by a place advertising laser hair removal and halotherapy. "HaloTherapy? What in the world is that?" You may be wondering. Don't feel bad, I didn't know what it was either. The first thing that came to my mind was that it involved the game Halo.

 I suppose shooting things can be theraputic, but I don't think that's really quite what they meant. I looked it up on the ever-trusty Google (which can find anything, except for Chuck Norris), and came up with this description; Salt therapy, halotherapy, or speleotherapy is the theraputic use of salt mines, caves, or other forms of exposure to salt air. So, sounds like a vacation to the seaside it good for you! :D Now you have leverage to convince your parents to take you to that exotic resort you've always dreamed of staying at. Wait, I sound like a commercial! STOP THE PRESSES!!!!! Haven't you always wanted to burst into the room yelling that at the top of your lungs? No? Hmm......odd. What about yelling SECURITY!!! for no apparent reason? No, no, that might not be a good idea. What about......yelling a random name in a crowd and seeing how many people look around? Haha, yeah, I thought so. :) Now, have you ever done it? Me neither. It sounds so....conspicuous! And not at all spy-like. Oops! I shouldn't have said that..... :O Ah....umm....COOKIES! Not robot ones, like in Dispicable Me, which would be spy-like. Ones with chocolate chunks!!!! Yumm.......Speaking of chocolate! I--nevermind. It's gone. Oh, I just remembered. About the laser hair removal? I think they mean they remove hair with lasers, not they remove laser hair. Jus' sayin'. ;)


Pickles and cheese! (with a side of SALTINES!!!!!)

5 comments:

  1. lol:P

    *Shoot Shoot Shoot* "Ahhh I feel better now"

    Good ole Halo-therapy:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!! Or, from Merlin;
    person 1-"Killing things mends a broken heart?"
    person 2-"No, but it's good fun."
    XD <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Destiny Diddlesworth04 February, 2011

    hahaha! Lovethis! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Destiny Diddlesworth05 February, 2011

    @Kota: I just noticed that you used the word SALTINES! (; hahahahahahahahahahahaha! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...