Friday, January 7, 2011

New Year Culminating Assignments...

Like previously mentioned, it's 2011! Well now the hype and excitment from New Years has been replaced with excessive assignments, exams and Homework (with a capital H!)

Right now I'm sitting in the library (at school), and the guy on the computer next to me is getting a rather kind, if I do say so myself, talk down. This teacher is basically telling him that he's going to get a 60% on this essay he's written and that it's "not his best work". That's teacher lingo for "You did a really crappy job and you need to get your act together!", well at least thats mine my experience in the language of the land of "teacher".

Anywho! I'm working on an essay for history on Prohibition. For all of you non-worditarians/ historians that was the time in Canada and the U.S. when basically alcohol was outlawed. Long story short, cause lunch is about done, I went to dictionary.com and came across this word. So here's the random fact for today, to do with Prohibition:

KatzenJammer:
The discomfort and illness experienced as the aftereffects of excessive drinking; hangover.

I got to go! Have fun swimming in pools of homework!

6 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA!!! WE HAVE NO HOMEWORK!! or exams! we have tests, but they're different. and we rarely have assignments. :D MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I laugh at you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny Diddlesworth08 January, 2011

    I hate swimmming in homework...AND YOU'RE MEAN KOTA...DON'T RUB THAT IN OUR FACES! D':

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahahahaha....shutup kota. jk:P well sorta...:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! well, take comfort in the fact that we don't get PD days, or snow days, and that we have like 9 subjects to do EVERY DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Destiny Diddlesworth11 January, 2011

    ...comforting thank you! (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...