Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! ...And Randomness!

Hello fans and fellow bloggers! (:

I just wanted to say Happy New Year!!!! Also, I am EXTREMLEY bored. I am talking to Sunny on MSN and she told me I should blog. So, here I am! (:

I am chewing on a raw noodle. It is yellow with some specks of light brown. The raw spaghettini noodle is hard, cylindrical and rather skinny. It has no scent. This noodle, when raw, has a rather faint taste of plain cooked noodles. I suppose that the flavour comes out more when the noodle is cooked.



That is all I have to say for now! 'Til next time, my dear fans!

Des (:

5 comments:

  1. FIRST POST OF 2011! WOOT WOOT!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAHHH!! I'm just that special! ;P btw, did you like my description of my raw noodle? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Year, New Game!!! You have lost!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Destiny Diddlesworth02 January, 2011

    *siiiiigh*.....I lost the game...
    I can't wait to see you for REAL James and make you lose the game in person! (;

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...