Friday, January 14, 2011

And then.......

HI!!!! ........yeah, I'm bored. But youth PODS is tonight (WOOT WOOT!!!) so I won't be bored for long! But in the meantime, I think I'll write a story.

me: Hey, I just had a think!
random person: a thought, stupid, not a think!
me: Oh right. You know, for a minute there, I thought I had a think!
random person: whatever. stop talking to me.
me: well SO~RRY! you're the one who had to carry on my one-sided conversation!
random person: security!!
me: we're at a bus stop, moron, there's no security here.
random person: GASP!! how DARE you call me a moron?!?!?
me: you called me stupid!
random person: that's different! you really are stupid. I on the other hand...
me: oh what EVER! jerk......
random person: BONEHEAD!
me: PICKLEFACE!!
random person: YOU'RE face is a pickle!!!
me: at least I have a face!! Ohh!
random person: THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE!
me: you're FACE doesn't make any sense!!
random person: abt....ptwb....btbt....tt! (walks away)
me: aren't you going to wait for the bus? You....no, apparently not. OH! WATCH OUT FOR THE.....watermelon. Hmm......sticky. and yet, delicious! But in all the excitement, I forgot what I'd had a think about.
random person #2: not a think, a thought!
me: AAAHHHHH!!!!!! (runs away)
random person #2: what about the bus? I....she's gone. Was it something I said?

there is my story that didn't actually happen (thank goodness!). Wasn't it amusing? I thought so. Toodles!

7 comments:

  1. Destiny Diddlesworth14 January, 2011

    Fuuunny-funny girl Kota! (: ..but that's why we love you!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol:P it makes me think of "Who's on first?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. what a random game.

    wait? Was it a game? AAAW I lost.

    Enjoy. Love the blogging peeps, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Destiny Diddlesworth17 January, 2011

    ...I lost the game... /: James, did you read my post?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @James: What? Where did you get "game" from? This isn't a game, it's just a random story about me and some person at a bus stop that I made up because I was bored. :P :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Destiny Diddlesworth18 January, 2011

    Kota,,I think he was just trying to make you lose the game. The part that actually has to do with the story starts at "Enjoy. Love the...." but that's just what I think! (;

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...