Thursday, December 2, 2010

Woodchucks and Fuzz

PREPARE YOURSELF!! I am about to ask you the biggest question that has ever surfaced on the surface of all that is questionable! It is:

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?

Amazingly, an answer has been found:

He would chuck what a woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood!

THAT is all I have to say (for now. . . .MWAHAHAHAHA!!). I leave you with this parting thought:

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he?


6 comments:

  1. OOOO! TONGUE TWISTERS!!!!

    Get this one a try: She sell sea shells by the sea-shore!

    Hahaha orginal I know:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck Norris?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sunny: original or not, IT'S REALLY HARD TO SAY!!

    ~and~

    XD LOL JAMES!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA guuuuys! ;P
    btw....I♥U Kote!! You made me CHUCKLE! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got one more for y'all

    try singing this:
    Bubble gum, bubble gum, bubble gum
    triple gum, triple gum, triple gum

    REALLY FAST! we do it for warm up in choir and I always end up mumbling the last couple, cause I can't get the words out!:P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...