Monday, November 8, 2010

HISHE

Ok, so, I know I've blogged about HISHE (how it should have ended) before, BUT I found a vid that is HILARIOUS, so I came here to share it with you. before I give you the link, I want to remind you: IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, WATCH "HOW SUPERMAN SHOULD HAVE ENDED" AND "HOW SPIDERMAN 3 SHOULD HAVE ENDED" (IN THAT ORDER), FIRST!!! ok, here it is, How Iron Man Should Have Ended!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adW46gsMTXM

this is BY FAR my FAVORITE HISHE video! :D enjoy!

p.s. if the link doesn't work, just copy and paste. ;)

Hi guys, Sunny here! Sorry to intrude like this Dakota, but I just figured out how to embed youtube videos into a blog, so to do you (our loyal reader) a favour, I'm going to post the videos right in this post!

How Superman should have ended!



How Spiderman 3 should have ended!



Finally, How Iron Man should have ended!



Again, my apologies Kota:)

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha that distracted me yesterday:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw how come no one ever comments on my post?:(:P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...