Monday, October 4, 2010

Coffee

Hello guys!

I have not posted for a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time, but I am still alive!! :D *Crowd cheers*.

So today I am going to blog about coffee because a lot of people think I am hyper (Pfffft...riiight) and so they thought I should blog about coffee.

I'll begin.
I do NOT like coffee at ALL! It is reeeally bitter and maybe it would taste good with lots of sugar!
I don't know what else to say about it, so let me end with a story.

When I was about ummm maybe 6 or 7 I was at a parade with my family. We had one large take out cup of coffee and one with hot chocolate. It was either the Oktoberfest Parade or the Christmas one, so it was fairly cool out and I wanted some hot chocolate. My Mom was holding one of the cups and since she is an adult, I thought that it would be the coffee, so I picked up the other one and thought, 'hmm..it seems lighter than it was a few minutes ago.' But I took a drink anyway. It was really bitter and I turned around and said, "Mom?" "What?" She replied. "I just drank coffee." I told her. Then she laughed and gave me the hot chocolate!

x Destinyy

P.S. Check out "The Fate of Destiny"!! :D

3 comments:

  1. you ARE hyper and should totally not do coffee lol

    Jaye bought this maple coffee that me, Jem and Chelea drink fridays yum

    campfire!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...