Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Chicken

As you all know Destiny has an obsession with chicken. This sound familar?

When I say Chicken you say nuggets!
CHICKEN!
NUGGETS!



Anywho, strangly I've been coming across a lot of stuff to do with chicken. When strange things happen, Blog about it!

So strange thing #1
I was reading a book summary and it said it took place in Chickentown! lol! How funny is that?!

Strange thing #2
Our music teacher told us to go home and look up ode to joy by the muppets on youtube check it out here! And I saw this other video at the side where it tells videos like the one you're watching called Muppets: The Classical Chicken. It was funny!:P Watch it here

GUESS WHAT GUYS?! I'M CHANGING THE TOPIC OF THIS POST!! GO TO YOUTUBE AND WATCH THE VIDEOS BY MUFFETSTUDIO THEY'RE FUNNY!:P

2 comments:

  1. when you say chicken: I say chicken bacon ranch sub on Herb and cheese bread!! toasted with peppers, ranch, lettuce and sweet onion sauce

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL James! :P
    And thaaaaaaaaanks Sunny! :D haha, its dedicated to moiiii!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...