Saturday, September 11, 2010

Affects and Effects

Why, my friends, is nobody blogging?! I've been spending a good amount of time this afternoon reading articles on how to be a good blogger and tips to making a blog work. It's all quite interesting and I've been hoping that I could write on the youth blog, blah blah Blog (that is currently empty. Check it out here). In order to publish something on an offical blog I'm going to need to brush up on my blogging skills and learn to stay a little more on task. After all bloggers for blah blah Blog are representing BSBC youth group.

Anyways, here's some interesting tips I came up with:

1. Make your opinion known. People like blogs because they aren't written by politcally correct corprations.

2. Make Headlines Snappy! Do I really need to explain this one?

3. Set a posting schuele. You will begin to lag behind if you don't commit to posting once a week or whatever amount of time you'd like. *COUGH COUGH*

There is three that I came up with! But now for the real reason for this post. The difference between affect and effect.

Affect is a verb and effect is a noun. When you affect something, you produce an effect. I read this link to figure it out;)

There you go! Post often.
ttfn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...