Saturday, August 7, 2010

SARNIA: Day 2

Heeeeeeeeeeey Fans!!
We are still in Sarnia!! YEAHH!!
As many of us have said before, the clock on this blog is MESSED UP badly, so even though it probably says something CRAZY, it is really 11:50. Anyway, Dakota and Jane(Sunny's sister, just to refresh y'alls memory), are watching TV and they have been since like...maybe 10:00. :P We are all really tired right now. Well we were but now we aren't. We got up at like 8:00 and now we are just chilling. I was downstairs with Sunny because she went back to sleep but then I came back up here cuz I was chatting with my brother, Hunter, and some of my BFF's.
I am sooo happpy to be blogging again. I wanted to blog because I am with my friends, so I am motivated and I LOOOVE Sunny's laptop.

Today we are all going to the beach after lunch. :D



That is all for now!!

As Dakota said, keep watching for updates.

Destiny D. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. bahahahahahahahahaha:P

    I think kota needs to take a chill pill:P she had 4 or was it 5 cups of sugar with a bit of tea mixed in. lets just say her eyes are wide!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...