Friday, July 9, 2010

Yaa. . . . . .

I'm not even going to say it. :P

I was just thinking, JTI is coming back in Sept, and there's this song called "It might as well rain until September"!!

:D :D lol i'll change the words up a bit to fit the occasion. idk when you're coming back, Cel, so we'll just say Sept for fairness's sake.


What should we write?
What can we say?
How can we tell you how much we miss you?

The weather here has been as nice as it can be,
Although it doesn't really matter much to we(? lol)
For all the fun we'll have while you're so far away,
It might as well rain until September!

We don't need sunny skies for things we have to do,
We stay inside all Friday long and think of you!
As far as we're concerned each day's a rainy day.
So it might as well rain until September.

Our friends look forward to their picnics on the beach.
Yes, everybody loves the summer hours!
Oh, but you know, guys, that while your fun is out of reach,
The summer isn't any friend of ours!

It doesn't matter whether skies are grey or blue,
It's raining in our hearts
'Cause we can't be with you!
We're all just waiting for the day
You're back to stay!
So it might as well rain until September!
[September. . .September. . .]
Oh, it might as well rain until September!


Ha!! lol it's funny to me, b/c I know the real words. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9ms40qDG2k there's a link for you. :D the lyrics are in the description. Now. . . . . . . . . SOMEBODY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. LOL! That is pretty awesome Kote! :)
    Cel is only coming back to visit, he is done working with us! :(
    I will try and blog soon! :)
    Check out my personal blog and comment! <3 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what are you not even going to say?!? You can E-mail me about it, or tell me on MSN. if you want! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!:P:P:P:

    its funny for me too cause i know the words:p:p lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ dessy, i was just going to say (or, NOT going to say, rather) that i am lothe to make two long blog posts in a row. :P ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww. it's so encouraging to see you are thinking of me! I cannot wait til September!!! And you just MIGHT see me once before the summer is over ;) Nice song, now I must download it! Oh and I lost the game!!

    ttfn ta ta for now :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...