Thursday, July 1, 2010

I haven't blogged in like ever! P.S. It's Canada day!


Bahahahaha, Jaye always gets on my back for saying "like" too much. I just say it without like thinking about it! Anyways! I'm waiting for So You Think You Can Dance to come on at 9 and it's ten to 9 right now. I'm listening to "You'll be in my Heart" from Tarzan. I really love that movie! I watched it on youtube a few months ago and than watched the second one, but the quality is sooo bad in the second one:( I was soo upset, well as upset as one can be over a movie.


SUMMER!!! is finally here! It's Canada day! Yay! Happy Canada day! Whos going to see fire works tonight?! I'm not:( Usually I go see them at my grandparents, but I didn't this year. Anyways its almost nine so I should go. So you think you can dance, awaits!


2 comments:

  1. I wanted to see fireworks, but I did sparklers with my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, check out my personal blog Sunny! I have the post from Wednesday that you didn't read yet, and I just posted one about yesterday! ;P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...