Thursday, June 17, 2010

(Untitled)

Hey.
I am bored right now and I want to do something. I know I should be doing something right now...probably writing...(haha Sunny) and I just don't want to. My writing is at a stand still......uhhhh.....what to blog about...?! I guess I will say some more things about me....and I don't care if people know them already!
1: I am actually VERY shy...believe it or not.
Yah..thats all I know right now that I wanted to say.
Right now I am not in a very write-y or blogg-y mood..I feel un-motivated.....
bye.
Destiny.

8 comments:

  1. wow. just reading that made me sleepy....zzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny Diddlesworth17 June, 2010

    Sorry Kote.... And yah totes Sunny! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Destiny D.18 June, 2010

    oooh nvm... :$

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! aka 'totally,' sunny. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Destiny... you shy? I dont buy it! lolz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...