Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Random Quotes and Stuff

So I've made a list of somethings that made me smile. Or say to myself (in my head of course!:P) that's quite witty. Anyways, have fun and enjoy!

A word to the wise ain't necessary- it's the stupid ones would need advice
~Bill Cosby

All right everyone! Line up alphabetically according to your height!
~Casey Stengal (whoever that is!:P)

Curiousity killed the cat, but for a while I was the suspect (srry kota, but I couldn't resist:P)
~Steven Wright

I bought some batteries, but they weren't included
~Steven Wright

Someone sent this to me in an email and I laughed, because I'm an idiot:P Don't worry I'm not going emo on you. I'm not going to bother explaining, just read the thing below!:P

Six Truths about Life:
1. You can't stick your tongue out and look at the ceiling at the same time

2.All idiots will try #1 after reading it

3.And discover #1's a lie

4.You are smiling now because you're an idiot

5.You'll soon tell another idiot about this

6.There's still a goofy grin on your face

I apologize, I'm an idiot and needed company. :P lol:P That made my day! Hope it made yours too:)

6 comments:

  1. hmm nice quotes. I have a few

    If you drop your keys in a pool of molten lava, let them go. Cuz baby they are GONE.

    When life hands you a lemon, throw it at someone.- Me

    I am going to be honest with you about my lying- (my friend Jessie)

    Thats not key lime pie!- Brandon Meyers.

    SQUIRREL- Dog from Up

    You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me- C.S. Lewis

    ps. remember to read JTI's blog

    *im BLOGGING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny Diddlesworth02 June, 2010

    Those are funny James!! :) And I will check out your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always check your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about:

    when life hands you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.

    never answer an anonymous letter.

    no one is listening until you make a mistake.

    he who laughs last thinks slowest.

    why is "abbreviation" such a long word?

    if at first you don't succeed, destroy any evidence that you tried.

    my mind is like a steel trap, rusty and illegal in 37 states.

    if everything is cooming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol:P we have a wealth of random quotes!:P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...