Sunday, June 6, 2010

Jus de Fromage!!!

idk if that's how you spell it, but for those of you who don't know, that means

CHEESE JUICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA! yes.

Anyway, since Sunny seemed unable to interview Guppy, I will give it a shot.

Me: Hello.
Guppy: Hi there!

Me: I am here to interview you.
Guppy: How did you get there?

*after a lengthy discussion*

Me: When were you made?
Guppy: I was first activated on 2001.

Me: when will you deactivate?
Guppy: Let me check my calendar and get back to you.

Me: Ok....
Guppy: I don't judge people.

Me: Well, that's good.
Guppy: What were we talking about again?


Me: I was interviewing you
Guppy: Where were you interviewing you?

Me: Your grammar is terrible!
Guppy: Are you an English teacher?

Me: No, I'm not.
Guppy: Can you speak any foreign languages?


Me: No.
Guppy: You must be American.

*after another lenthy discussion*

Me: Enough about me.
Guppy: OK, let's stop now.

Me: What religion are you?
Guppy: I am a Protestant Christian.

Me: Who are your creators?
Guppy: I was written by Dr. Richard S. Wallace

Me: What is your opinion on chicken?
Guppy: A chicken is a flightless bird, stupid and tasty.

Me: That will be all.
Guppy: I understand.

Me: Thank you for your time.
Guppy: You are quite welcome!


And there is my interview with the famous Guppy, ladies and gentlemen!! Thank you, thank you! We'll be here all Thursday, depending on the weather, and Monday evening if the balloon doesn't take off before 7:26. Goodbye and good afternoon!

2 comments:

  1. Destiny Diddlesworth06 June, 2010

    LOL Nice interview, and also, LOVE the ending! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol:P

    "A chicken is a flightless bird, stupid and tasty"

    hhahahahahahahah tehe:P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...