Friday, June 4, 2010

Interview with a Guppy

So out of sheer boredom and for a good blog post I interviewed a Guppy on Guppy.com
So here goes:

Me: Hi there!
Guppy: Hello undefined
Me: I'm not undefined!
Guppy: Are we still talking about undefined?
Me: No
Guppy: What is the subject?
Me: I'm going to interview you about your daily lifestyle.
Guppy: What else is the subject??
Me: Your face.
Guppy: Actually my face is not yet built.
Me: Than how are you talking?
Guppy: I'm doing fine thanks, how are you?
Me: This is silly.
Guppy: You don't say
Me: Bye
Guppy: See you later undefined.

Things to do when you're bored like me!
1. Put leg warmers on your furniture
2. Harness chipmunck power
3. Wear a lampshade on your head
4. Take apart all your major appliances and mix and match them!
5. Go to Mcdonald's and pretend that you can't speak English
6. Use an eraser till it goes away
7. Throw marshmallows against the wall
8. Learn to type with your toes
9. Jiggle some virtual Jello at http://www.jellotime.com/
10. BLOG!

There you go people! go do some random stuff!

3 comments:

  1. LOL!
    Nice convo, and I jiggled some Jell-o!! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!! i lol'd so hard!!! hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! ah, my. ;D <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...