Thursday, June 3, 2010

I...HAVE ARRIVED.

hey peeps i am here, as declared by the title. bacon. yes, i deleted my personal blog, simply because i was too lazy to update it. HA!
anyway, who has ever rollerskated in a buffalo herd? i hope no one raises their hands, because, as everyone knows, YOU CAN'T ROLLERSKATE IN A BUFFALO HERD!! nor can you take a shower in a parakeet cage, drive around with a tiger in your car, OR change film with a kid on your back.

-a day without sunshine is like night.
-it's bad luck to be superstitious.
-honk if you like peace and quiet
-i just let my mind wander, and it didn't come back.
-I used to think i was indecisive, but now i'm not so sure.
-no matter where you go, you're there.
-what happens if you're scared half to death twice?
-i didn't use to finish sentences but now I

and my personal favorite...

-i used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out

LOL!! HA! i rofl. ;D

and..........yes, i think that's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. LOL Kote, you have awesome ones! And I stole Kote from James! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...