Thursday, June 3, 2010

HELLOOOO!

Heeey there everyone!
I feel like I haven't blogged for a loooong time....and I haven't...so I just wanted to say, that I am still here, and I occasionally comment, even if I sometimes don't sign in. So, don't think that I am not here.
I have been pretty pre-occupied with other things. I also feel like I am having writer's block.
Since I don't know what to say...I will just say, CHECK OUT "THE JELLO CUBE" PEOPLE! There aren't very many new comments and we like input!!
I haven't updated "The Fate Of Destiny" lately, and Sunny hasn't updated "Days In The Sun" so don't think we have abandoned them. I will update my personal blog in a few minutes, just with a bit of random stuff. With that, Kota deleted "The Me Files". I don't know if I am eligible to say why, and I don't even know if I should have said that, but I just don't want anyone thinking it got hacked or automatically deleted. I am sure Dakota will let y'all know why she deleted it in due course.
Now please return to your regular schedule!
Des♥

5 comments:

  1. I added a new poll because polls are cool! And no one else was posting one, so I just had to! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ALSO ADDED A PIC!! SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. kk:)im going to look at the pic:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Destiny Diddlesworth03 June, 2010

    haha its random and AWESOME!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...