Monday, June 28, 2010

HAHAHAHA Blogging!!

Heeeeeeey.
I am at school again!! XD I am blogging and my friend is here! She says: ".....bloop!" Yes, she is awesome! Her name you ask? Her name is Tiffany. She is really AWESOME-MAZING! Yep, that is a new real-life word.
TONIGHT IS GRAD!! WOOT WOOT!! :D

This is gonna be fun. Tiffany is watching me!! AHHHHH!! Just kidding. She just laughed, and now I will stop narrating.
CHICKEN
CHIPMUNK CHEEKS!! We made videos on Photobooth. It was really fun!
We got new computers at our school and they are really cool. The keyboards are like laptop keyboards! I LOVE LAPTOP KEYBOARDS!! LOL, this is probably getting dull, so BYEEE!!

Waaaaaait! Tiffany wants to type! Here she is!
Hi this is Tiffany! Look out your window and you might see a chig(a chicken mixed with a pig)Bye Now!

Love, Destiny && Tiffany!!<3<3<3<3<3<3 byeeeeeeee!

4 comments:

  1. wow people!! :P ;) hyper much? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :P I wasn't really that hyper. I was just typing kinda fast cuz I looove the keyboard.
    I WAS kinda hyper though, cuz we made those funny videos that I told you about! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. u need to get of the cafee:P:P:Pjk luv ya:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...