Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cat!

Aloha from Hawaii!!
I am in Hawaii right now! :D It is sooooo fun, warm and relaxing!
-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
--------
---------
----------
----------
---------
--------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-
Did y'all believe me?? Be honest now!

I really came to blog and tell you guys that DAKOTA GOT HER CAT TODAY!!!!! :D
I am sooooo happy for her! I really want to meet the little guy!! :D :D :D :D :D



Last night at Youth we went Mini-golfing! :) It was fun! But there was some action! Makes for a good movie! :P Dakota will choose if she wants to elaborate on that! ;)

CHECK OUT OUR PERSONAL BLOGS AND THE JELLO CUBE!!!!

Des♥
P.S. I added a poll on my personal blog.

3 comments:

  1. haha YES SUNNY!! :P
    Did you think that I was in Hawaii? ;P I hope not! ;)
    See yah in Church!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...