Wednesday, June 9, 2010

25 random things about me!

Here goes:

25 random things about me (that you may or may not know!:P)
1. I have a small little white room with posters and pictures and random tags and intersting things covering the walls.
2. I'm a sucker for a good beef taco
3. I'm addicted to these shows: Merlin, Murdoch Mysteries, Psych, So you think you can dance?
4. I made peanut butter cookies last night
5. I used to stuff the pieces of food I didn't like in this little nook under our kitchen table
6. I don't own any skirts
7. I love barbie movies!
8. I've read every Harry Potter book. Twice!
9. I put my pj's on when I get home from school
10. When we're sitting around the table after supper I use a butter knife and make designs in the butter with it
11. I play the piano, but don't practise nearly enough!
12. I don't sing in the shower
13. I own an HP G60 laptop
14. I'm listening to the song Kota blogged about last post, commpliments of Kota
15. I go on Yahoo Anwsers and critique people's stories
16. I can rant like rick(ette):P
17. I joined debate club, but dropped out after the first tournement.
18. I was in intermidiate band
19. I play the trombone and the trumpet
20. I'm running out of things to tell ya'll
21. Half of my toenails are painted red and I didn't paint the other half b/c I was lazy
22. After youth on Friday night, I go home and watch Say yes to the dress
23. I'm going to get an icecream sandwitch when I'm done this blog post
24. I have two Miley Cyrus songs in itunes (to my shame:P)
25. Last, but not least! Yesterday when I was walking with Jaye I got a free toonie from this guy who was standing on the corner from the bank.

There you have it!
tffn
My icecream sandwitch awaits!

4 comments:

  1. wow. who's weird enough to go around giving random people toonies? straaaaaaaaaaaange.

    RANT LIKE RICKETTE!!!!!

    yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ice cream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny Diddlesworth10 June, 2010

    This was interesting...escpecially #5. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol:P and @ kota: The guy was from the bank telling people to invest with his bank:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...