Saturday, June 19, 2010

101st post!!

haha!! Sunny did the 100th post, so i'm going to do the 101st post!! :D

101 dalmatians!!!



ha! yes. that's all i can think of right now, but if you guys can think of anything else that comes in packages of 101's, let me know. ok? ok.

chick--NO!! I'M SICK OF CHICKEN!!!!!! I DON'T WANT ANY MORE CHICKEN, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!

i say potato, you say potahto!
i say tomato, you say tomahto!
patato! patahto! tomato! tomahto!
let's throw the whole thing out!

......i don't understand that song. throw what out? soup? (*ding* SOUP!! lol) and why should your saying it different (btw, it IS potato & tomato. ;) make any difference in how it tastes?? ridiculous. ;D

3 comments:

  1. You don't want any more chicken?! *Blink away the tears*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want chicken!!!!!!!! I say potatoe
    You say chip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. when you say Chocolate I say bar

    what about the 102 post? no 102 Dalmatians? lolz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...