Thursday, June 10, 2010

10 random things about me

HI! this is like Sunny's post, but i'm not going to do 25 things, and for 3 reasons:



1. I don't want to be a copy-cat
2. I'm more mysterious. ;)
3. I probably couldn't think of 25 things

so i'm just going to do 10, like it or not. Here goes.

1. The inside of my closet is covered in calandar pictures
2. I like colorful socks
3. I like chocolate, and I like strawberries, but I don't really like chocolate-covered strawberries
4. I have 2 brothers
5. I have 2 neices, but I've never met them
6. I am desperately afraid of heights
7. I've tried to write several books, but never finish them
8. I have a temporary tattoo that I put on a while ago
9. I don't have many favorites, I just can't choose between things
10. That being said, my favorite color is red!! (hey, that rhymed!)

And there you have it. :D 10 things you probably didn't know about me. Amazing, isn't it? I think so. Let's see what Guppy thinks:

Me: Am I amazing?
Guppy: All humans seem the same to me.

Hmm.....apparently Guppy was unimpressed. Oh well. You win some, you lose some. You can't please everybody! :D

HA! the 'egg people' picture on the side bar cracks me up! :D Random! <3 <3

Don't forget!!

-Gravity: It's not just a good idea, it's the LAW!

4 comments:

  1. okay.. I gotta be random

    1. Most of my jobs have been in kitchens.

    2. I love most flavors of chips, except Ketchup.

    3. I have been to 4 different US States. 3 of them were in on trip. Michigan and Indiana on the way to Illinois. And New York.

    4. I met my favorite hockey player, Wendel Clark last year.

    5. its very hard for me to cry, but easy to shed tears.

    6. I was a picky eater as a child. I am slightly less now. I dont like tomato anything, most pasta, cold cheese (melted good), fish, eggs and mashed potatos (roast and fries better).

    7. I used to slice bacon at a butcher shop. And deliver it.

    8. I have my G, although I have only driven a 400 highway once..... for 10 minutes.

    9. I failed my G1 three times before I got it. and failed my G once... I passed G2 on first try.

    10. I will watch almost any movie thats not a "chick flick"

    11. I had a job at an ice factory for one day. who said I was not fast enough and needed to learn faster.

    12. I have never broken a bone, but have had reconstructive surgery on my spine.

    13. I missed over 20 days of school in second grade because I vomited almost every day. Mostly because of nerves (bullies etc)

    14. The Fretz side of my family are known for three common but different things: pastors, alcoholics and butchers going back 5 generations.

    15. I was the last grade to graduate with OAC.

    16. In Kindergarten I was told I needed psychiatric help and did not get it.

    17. I want a tattoo someday.

    18. My parents think I should go to cooking school.

    random quotes
    Cool guys don't look at explosions, they blow things up and then walk away.

    I fought the law and the law lost.

    If your not orange, your a lemon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol:P
    "Cool guys don't look at explosions, they blow things up than walk away"

    ROFL!!!:P:P:P:Plol:D
    luv ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! lol Jamesies!!! btw, I am on the PS3 right now!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...