Friday, May 21, 2010

How to find a blog topic

So I was looking at the blog thinking that I should post, but totally clueless about what! Can you believe that?!:P So I decided to give you 5 ways to find a good blog post

1. Google it!
My soloution to everything:D

2. Write about lack of ideas
As I'm doing now:P

3. Look around the room you're currently sitting in and write about the uglyest thing and how you would make it pretty!

4.Write about a dream you had
Always amusing!

5. Make up a double life for you nieghbors
They secretly work in the mafia and have a summer home in Italy.

So people, you should never be at a loss for blogging! Tehe:P

3 comments:

  1. lol thts EPIC! my neighbour is in the mafia 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thx for the ideas!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...