Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Grrrr....!

Hey!
Right now Sunny and I are very frustrated. On "The Jello Cube" we posted a new topic, and everything is just fine and dandy until comments are posted. WOOOAH! I am not discouraging y'all from commenting. COMMENT AWAY! I am just saying that The Scotsman commented, Sunny commented and I commented. That may sound fine, and sure, it normally would be. But today is different. THERE IS A MONSTER IN THE COMPUTER!!
.
..
...
....
.....
.....
....
...
..
.
Put up your hand if you believed me...thats 1..2..3..4..5..and more! :P I GOT Y'ALL!! There is nooo monster in the computer. The REAL problem is that 3 of us commented (if you don't remember, read aboce^^^...I personally forgot for a minute...)Anywhooo, I can see The Scotsman's comment and mine. Sunny can see the Scotsman's and hers. WE CAN'T SEE EACHOTHERS! DO YOU GUYS SEE HOW THAT IS A PROBLEM?? DO YOU SEE HOW FRUSTRATING THAT IS??????? GRRRRRRRRRRR!! On MSN, I have this freaky "grrr" emote. Well, it's not THAT freaky.
I haven't used enough randomness so...
CHICKEN POT PIE!
WHEN I SAY "CHICKEN" YOU SAY "POT PIE!"...."CHICKEN.." "..POT PIE!!" YEAHHH!!
Arnez...(I hope that pleases you Sunny...)

P.S. CHECK OUT OUR PERSONAL BLOGS!!!!!!! :D
P.P.S. Dakota, check out JC and see if it works for you!! :) ♥

3 comments:

  1. I think it might be working better now! But we'll just have to wait and see:S

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahahaow........freak out much? lol ;)
    when i say chicken, you say nuggets!! chicken! nuggets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Destiny Diddlesworth20 May, 2010

    OK thx Sunny!

    And Kota, CHICKEN NUGGETS!! :D I love that!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...