Thursday, May 6, 2010

CHICKEN NUGGETS!

Heyyyy!
OK, so I know what to blog about right now. I don't know if it will top Sunny's blog, but here goes.
1...2...3...CHICKEN NUGGETS!!
The reason for all the CHICKEN NUGGETS-ing, is cuz I used to like saying Chicken Pot Pie, but then maybe...hmm...a couple weeks ago, Sunny told me to say Chicken Nuggets cuz it is awesom-er. So, we said it, and some people just loved it! So we say it now.
Also, it occured to me, why do people say "a couple" and "a few", when a couple means two and a few means three. Well, they usually mean that. You could save a whack of time by saying, "two" or "three". Serioulsy people, get it together!
JUST DANCE!
I HAVE A SCHOOL DANCE TOMORROW!
CHICKEN NUGGETS!
PICKLES! CUCUMBERS!
BYE! Des♥

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...