Saturday, April 3, 2010

WOW COMFY WEATHER!

Hey hey everyone!

I haven't blogged in awhile so ya. I'm sitting outside on the deck and the wind feels sooooo nice. Anyways you're probably wondering about the comfy part. Well we got this new chair when we were visiting my grandparents so my dad moved the old chair on the backporch so now im sitting on it and it's really comfortable! Anyways I can here my neighbors talking in the next house over and ya they're talking to there dog! It's pretty comical! Dakota just signed in so I'm gonna go.

There wasn't very much randomness in this so I'll tell y'all what I had for desert yesterday!
PIE!! of the apple sorts:D:D

1 comment:

  1. ahh that was nice earlier on. But now it is too windy for my liking! :/
    PIE IS GOOD!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...