Monday, April 12, 2010

Where's Kota??? and other random stuff

Where is Kota??? She's not posting! :( Anyways it's lunch again and I'm blogging. Does that sound nerdy to you?:P Oh well, who cares what they all think. We know that "all the cool kids blog!" lol:P That was soooo funny. If you're confused, check out the jellocube! Comment on some of the posts:) Btw there is a new post open for disscusian: "Dealing with Drama". Soooo anyone for some tea? I had a rootbeer for lunch and can still taste the after taste in my mouth:P It's a very odd sensation, considering I also had fries and gravy. If Jaye heard about my unhealthy lunch he would have a fit:Plol But it isn't as odd as the hot chocolate we had in Montreal. It was a rich creamy smooth taste than after you swollowed it, your throat burst into flames (not literally!:P) So you would drink more to try and cool it, but end up with a flaming throat once again! It was a never ending cycle of creamy, hot! creamy hot! creamy hot! ect. :P

ANYWAYS

I better go class is bout to start:(:P

Pickles! (and icecream!)

3 comments:

  1. LOL. FIT! jkjkjk. ALL THE COOL KIDS BLOG!
    And I am talking to Kota online and she says that she will blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! ahahahaaa i love that. creamy! hot! creamy! hot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. sounds like my kind of unhealthy lunch lol... I LOVED the Cayenne Hot Chocolate, soo good, but so unusual. Smooth chocolate chased by a hot peppery sensation. good stuff

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...