Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sick..

Hi.
I am sick with a cold right now... well, I think it is a cold. I haven't blogged for a little while and thought this is the perfect time.
Friday was the 30 Hour famine. It was actually Thursday to Friday. I didn't actually do it, I only started fasting after school on Friday so it was about the 6 and a half hour famine for me. I was getting a cold on Friday, so I felt miserable. Once Sunny came up to me and said "How are you?" Me: "Good." Sunny: "You look sick." Me: "I AM sick." Sunny: "Don't LIE to me! You said you were good." Both: "haha"
Yah, and a couple other people would say things like "Oh Destiny, you look really sick." Or, "You look bad." Stuff like that. By the end of the night, I was a wreck. Yesterday, I was still sick, and just stayed home and relaxed. We were going to go to McDonalds for supper, and my mom said that I could stay home if I wanted, but I had been cooped up in the house all day and wanted to get out so I went.
Today, I am starting to feel a bit better. ONLY A BIT! My family is at Church and I am here at home, just watchin' some TV and playing video games. Typical day when you're sick. I am going to get a drink soon and go relax again.
TTYL! Des
P.S. Dakota and Sunny, when y'all read this, I am sick, that is why I wasn't at Church! I miss you guys!! ♥

2 comments:

  1. I missed ya! And that was so funny:P:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny Diddlesworth26 April, 2010

    Thxxx!! :) and I missed you and Kota too! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...